This website is for the most recent versions of Applied Energistics 2, which usually supports the latest version of Minecraft. For Minecraft 1.16 and older, you can find more appropriate information in the archived wiki. The wiki for AE1 is also archived.
What is Applied Energistics 2?
Applied Energistics 2 is a mod for Minecraft which contains a large amount of new content, mostly centered around the concept of using Energy, and the Transformation of Energy in a unique way. Most features relate, or are part of the core mechanic, the ME Network.
Applied Energistics 2 is available for both the Fabric and Forge modding platforms. Please see the downloads page for details.
Applied Energistics 2 - ME Networks provide:
- Modular Robust automation tools and great support for working with other other automation mods.
- ME P2P Tunnel to transmit signals, items, fluids and other concepts over common cables.
- Less time wasted walking back to your chests when working in your base with the Wireless Terminal.
- Hide your cables with Cable Facade and full support for Forge Multipart.
- Lots of neat new decorative blocks like Sky Stone Block, Certus Quartz Pillar, Quartz Glass and Charged Quartz Fixture.
- and so much more!